- Plantar Fasciitis 21/06/2018 - “Ouch!” “My heel hurts. I can’t walk and stand as I used to. And my first step from the bed in the morning is the worst. It is so annoying! I can’t climb the stairs from the stabbing pain, I need to put my feet up and rest to get relief. It then reappears as soon as I take another step!!” If you are going through what I have mentioned above, then you are suffering from Plantar Fasciitis; one of the most common causes of heel pain. Sometimes, it is extremely severe that you need to cut down your Read More
- Golf injuries and how to deal with them 12/06/2018 - Do you play Golf? Are you passionate about it? No matter what, you do not want to quit? But what about the injuries related to Golf that you need to face while playing. What do you do? Where do you go? How do you deal with it? Learn how Faye Pattison Physiotherapy helps Golfers like you deal with the pain and injuries after coming of the course. First, let's get into some of the common injuries related to golf. 5 Common Golf Injuries 1. Tennis Elbow and Golfers Elbow Muscles and tendons in our arms connect the writs and forearm Read More
- Physiotherapy in Chelmsford 30/04/2018 - FAYE PATTISON PHYSIOTHERAPY; PHYSIOTHERAPY IN CHELMSFORD YOU CAN RELY ON! Requiring the services of a physiotherapist is not just limited to athletes. Anyone can suffer from aches, injuries, and pains regardless of your profession or hobby. In fact, you can require their services at any time as pain, injuries and aches can occur at any time. Physiotherapy is a healthcare technique that operates on the science of movement and it is used to facilitate the health and wellbeing of individuals. Its method is used in the treatment of individuals that suffer from pain caused by certain illnesses, injuries or disability Read More
- What is Arthritis? 26/03/2018 - “My joint hurts; the Doctor says I have Arthritis.” - Is it really that simple? You know what; it’s not as simple as it sounds. Arthritis is a nonspecific term denoting acute or chronic inflammation of a joint that causes pain, discomfort, swelling, and restriction in movements. More interestingly, it is not a single disease but a broad spectrum. Here in this post, you will learn the common types of Arthritis and how our team of expert Physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists and massage therapists in Chelmsford can help you deal with arthritis. What are The types of Arthritis? According to Read More
- Biomechanics 10/03/2018 - You know what? Our body is just like a machine! It consists of levers, pulleys and hinges. We all work like and are basically a very complex machine. This is before we get into fascia, nerves and blood flow. Focussing on our Muscular Skeletal system, which acts and reacts to nature, internal forces, external forces, it is constantly adapting, balancing and fighting forces to maintain a neutral position and to keep our body in an upright position to stop it from collapsing into a pile of bones and mush on the floor! Such is the beauty of the mechanical system Read More
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.