- London Marathon 2019 Overuse Injuries 15/02/2019 - Training for the London Marathon 2019. Training for an event such as the London Marathon can be such a unique and special experience especially if it’s the first time you will be running it and weren’t really a runner in the first place! Before we get into this article, I presume you have probably stumbled across it due to the fact you are training for the London Marathon so I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and wish you all the best in the weeks and months leading up to such a prestigious race event! Even if you're Read More
- Sports & Exercises Nutrition 26/12/2018 - Sports nutrition is majorly regarded as the groundwork for athletic success. It is a well-designed nutrition plan that allows adults and athletes to perform to the best of their abilities. It works with physiotherapy to provide the right food type, energy, nutrients, and fluids to keep the body well hydrated and running at maximum levels. Sports nutrition vary from person to person depending on their individual goals. A sports nutrition diet may differ from time to time, depending on specific energy and personal demands. Dynamic adults and competitive athletes look to sports nutrition and physiotherapy to help them achieve their Read More
- Foot Massage 20/12/2018 - The foot is one of the most overworked parts of the body as it carries us throughout the day. Regardless of the stress we put on our feet; they are always neglected. A foot massage is one of the ways we can show some appreciation to our feet. A foot massage can also prove beneficial to your entire well-being. Based in Chelmsford, Essex, Faye Pattison Physiotherapy provides excellent treatment of the 🦶 feet by using effective foot massage techniques to promote relaxation and the total wellness of your overall body! It is believed that the foot consists of specific reflex points, which Read More
- Acupuncture 14/12/2018 - From its inception over 2,500 years ago in China, acupuncture has been used to improve general health, diagnose, treat and prevent diseases. The concept of acupuncture has been widely misunderstood throughout by a lot of people. It is only seen as an act of inserting fine needles into the body to target specific body locations to alleviate pain and not as a form of physiotherapy. Contrary to that belief, acupuncture is a medical procedure that is aimed at correcting energy imbalance in the body. Acupuncture is essential for improving the body functionality and enhancing its natural healing process by targeting Read More
- Nutrition Chelmsford 28/11/2018 - Nutritional therapy means using specific foods, nutrients and living a healthy lifestyle. Nutritional therapy at Faye Pattison Physiotherapy in Chelmsford Essex is aimed at restoring the total health in the body in a totally unique way to each individuals needs. Presently, it isn’t unusual to experience stress caused by our day-to-day lives. This stress results in sleeplessness, low energy levels, food intolerance and poor digestibility. Your overall health can be affected by specific factors like nutritional deficiency, lifestyle, and genetics. Due to poor lifestyle and nutrient deficiency, your body can sometimes be compromised. This can be manifest in the form Read More
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.