- Covid-19 Update: Faye Pattison Physiotherapy currently closed 23/03/2020 - I am afraid to say that we have reached the inevitable stage of having to suspend working at Faye Pattison Physiotherapy in order to protect our community. The clinic is exposed to a huge footfall of patients daily and therefore given the turbulent times ahead of us due to the rapid spread of Covid-19, it is not going to be a safe environment for patients to visit. This is not only in place to protect patients but also to protect patient’s families, along with my therapists and their families. I have thought long and hard about attempting to offer some Read More
- Coronavirus: An Important Update For Our Customers 16/03/2020 - Covid-19 Update following the UK governments conference 16/03/2020 We will be continuing to screen patients when they enter the clinic in regards to anyone with a new cough, shortness of breath or a temperature to return home to self isolate. The government have requested 7 days isolation if you are living alone and 14 days household if you are living with family, friends etc. Please stick to this advise to avoid further spread in our community. The government have also requested for all individuals of 70 years of age and older to stay at home, please cancel your appointment Read More
- Physiotherapy Treatments Available in Chelmsford 05/08/2019 - Everyone is likely to get hurt, sore and wounded at some point in their life. Doing sports often leads to being more prone to getting injuries because you are exerting your body in a way you may or may not have trained for. Elite athletes partake in sports massages and physical therapy on a weekly if not daily basis to counteract their training. Daily living even seems harder these days, as there’s so much stress for so many different reasons and external factors in our lives! It doesn’t surprise us that as our lives get more stressful, we look for Read More
- Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Essex Award 2019 23/07/2019 - It gives me great pleasure to announce that we have been awarded ‘The Best Physiotherapy Clinic 2019 Essex’. This award has been presented to us by the Private Healthcare Awards. Their mission is to award and expose those who are excelling within their field of practice. The Best Physiotherapists in Essex We were delighted to hear that we had been nominated for an award second year running, to have then been announced ‘The Best Physiotherapy Clinic 2019 Essex’ is just overwhelming and fills us all with so much joy and elation! It really shows a true testament to our team, Read More
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Monthly Massage 05/07/2019 - Is massage therapy all about spending huge money in the spa, having your body kneaded like dough with fragrant oils, to then finish with a scented bath? - we think not! 🤣 Having a monthly massage gives an impression of a luxurious lifestyle like it is a fashion trend for rich people. But it is one way for every individual to get relief from physical pain and tiredness, stress and burden of day to day lives. We all know how busy our lives have become these days! There seems to be no rest from the hustle and bustle of everyday Read More
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.