- Physiotherapy Treatments Available in Chelmsford 05/08/2019 - Everyone is likely to get hurt, sore and wounded at some point in their life. Doing sports often leads to being more prone to getting injuries because you are exerting your body in a way you may or may not have trained for. Elite athletes partake in sports massages and physical therapy on a weekly if not daily basis to counteract their training. Daily living even seems harder these days, as there’s so much stress for so many different reasons and external factors in our lives! It doesn’t surprise us that as our lives get more stressful, we look for Read More
- Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Essex Award 2019 23/07/2019 - It gives me great pleasure to announce that we have been awarded ‘The Best Physiotherapy Clinic 2019 Essex’. This award has been presented to us by the Private Healthcare Awards. Their mission is to award and expose those who are excelling within their field of practice. The Best Physiotherapists in Essex We were delighted to hear that we had been nominated for an award second year running, to have then been announced ‘The Best Physiotherapy Clinic 2019 Essex’ is just overwhelming and fills us all with so much joy and elation! It really shows a true testament to our team, Read More
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Monthly Massage 05/07/2019 - Is massage therapy all about spending huge money in the spa, having your body kneaded like dough with fragrant oils, to then finish with a scented bath? - we think not! 🤣 Having a monthly massage gives an impression of a luxurious lifestyle like it is a fashion trend for rich people. But it is one way for every individual to get relief from physical pain and tiredness, stress and burden of day to day lives. We all know how busy our lives have become these days! There seems to be no rest from the hustle and bustle of everyday Read More
- The Different Types of Massages and Their Health Benefits 17/06/2019 - There are many different types of massages; each one has unique techniques of application and health benefits. Below we have outlined the different types of massage Chelmsford treatments and how they could benefit your body. Deep Tissue Massage A deep tissue massage helps to soothe stiff, tight and aching muscles which helps to relive pain and tension in the body. The deep pressure used in a deep tissue massage is mixed with a range of pressures and speeds to help release chronic muscle tension. Patients often benefit from relief from daily stresses on the body especially head and neck pain Read More
- What is Physiotherapy? 30/05/2019 - Physiotherapy is a health profession that deals with your body movements and circumstances that affect the movements. Everyone is vulnerable to injury, no matter how young or old you may be, and it can affect your overall mobility. A session of physiotherapy in Chelmsford will help to play a greater role in reducing the pain and improving movement. A physiotherapist is knowledgeable in recognising and delivering services to treat, maintain and restore your body movements. Physiotherapy is an independent area of health profession which you can directly approach without having to be referred by other health care professionals. Physiotherapy covers Read More
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.