- Nutrition Chelmsford 28/11/2018 - Nutritional therapy means using specific foods, nutrients and living a healthy lifestyle. Nutritional therapy at Faye Pattison Physiotherapy in Chelmsford Essex is aimed at restoring the total health in the body in a totally unique way to each individuals needs. Presently, it isn’t unusual to experience stress caused by our day-to-day lives. This stress results in sleeplessness, low energy levels, food intolerance and poor digestibility. Your overall health can be affected by specific factors like nutritional deficiency, lifestyle, and genetics. Due to poor lifestyle and nutrient deficiency, your body can sometimes be compromised. This can be manifest in the form Read More
- Common types of Headaches 20/11/2018 - A headache may be more complicated than most people are led to believe. There are different kinds of headaches that give out a unique set of symptoms to signal that it is happening for a reason. These different types of headaches require different treatments. The physiotherapists in Chelmsford, Essex realise that the most important part is that we figure out what kind of a headache it is that you have so that we can offer the most suitable treatment and prevent techniques possible. Classification Of a Headache Headaches can easily be classified into four groups. Tension headaches: The most common Read More
- Sports Massage in Chelmsford 09/11/2018 - Sports massage is the specific treatment of the body to help recover from an injury, improve exercise performance, to warm-up, relax before working out or part of your training program for a competition using soft tissue massage techniques. We would argue that you cant massage a 'sport' but it's in the name; a Sports massage originally got the name due to helping lots of sporting individuals however proved popular over the years to help all kind of ailments faced in every day life. Over the years, sports massage has developed with enhanced techniques especially when booking with a Specialist Soft Tissue Read More
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injury 26/10/2018 - The Lateral collateral ligament of Knee is also known as fibular collateral ligament as it runs from the lower end of thigh bone (femur) and gets attached to the lower leg bone (fibula). It is a thick band of tissue that holds the lateral stability or the outside of the knee joint. Lateral collateral ligaments are known to get injured less compared to the medial collateral ligament; not because it is stronger or not within the bounds of possibility, it is because the probability to get injured is considered less as per knee structure and function. How the lateral collateral Read More
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy 21/10/2018 - The intentional use of massage as a way to treat chronic pain and other musculoskeletal disorders has been on-going for as long as time immemorial. In modern times, deep tissue massage has been used to complement muscle recuperation and treat prolonged conditions because it offers so many advantages. A deep tissue massage is a unique form of massage, unlike the Swedish or Thai massage. Soft tissue therapy has several therapeutic effects and can be used to treat many different conditions. A deep tissue massage in soft tissue therapy or physiotherapy is type of massage that t explicitly targets the deep Read More
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.