- The Different Types of Massages and Their Health Benefits 17/06/2019 - There are many different types of massages; each one has unique techniques of application and health benefits. Below we have outlined the different types of massage Chelmsford treatments and how they could benefit your body. Deep Tissue Massage A deep tissue massage helps to soothe stiff, tight and aching muscles which helps to relive pain and tension in the body. The deep pressure used in a deep tissue massage is mixed with a range of pressures and speeds to help release chronic muscle tension. Patients often benefit from relief from daily stresses on the body especially head and neck pain Read More
- What is Physiotherapy? 30/05/2019 - Physiotherapy is a health profession that deals with your body movements and circumstances that affect the movements. Everyone is vulnerable to injury, no matter how young or old you may be, and it can affect your overall mobility. A session of physiotherapy in Chelmsford will help to play a greater role in reducing the pain and improving movement. A physiotherapist is knowledgeable in recognising and delivering services to treat, maintain and restore your body movements. Physiotherapy is an independent area of health profession which you can directly approach without having to be referred by other health care professionals. Physiotherapy covers Read More
- Can Physiotherapy Help with My Aches and Pains? 16/05/2019 - In short… yes it can! 😀 Essex Physiotherapy Clinic Faye Pattison Physiotherapy have helped thousands of patients over the years overcome their aches and pains. Describing Your Aches and Pains The words aches and pains may seem like two different words but with the same meaning. Though pain is generally used to describe any discomfort, it has a few differences. The discomfort you feel in your tooth differs from the one you experience from a broken bone. You may be able to tolerate toothache and go along with it, but the pain of a broken bone will likely require immediate Read More
- Are You Preparing for the London Marathon? 24/04/2019 - The London marathon is a much-anticipated and loved event. It will be held on the 28th of April this year, which is just a few weeks away now! Everyone is preparing to take part in the big day, with much excitement to experience the day at its fullest. A marathon is a long distance run which requires strength and stamina. Sincere running practices prepares your body to run with persistent energy in the entire time of the marathon. The practice duration may differ depending upon whether you are a first-time runner or have experience in running long distances. Whilst practicing, Read More
- London Marathon 2019 Overuse Injuries 15/02/2019 - Training for the London Marathon 2019. Training for an event such as the London Marathon can be such a unique and special experience especially if it’s the first time you will be running it and weren’t really a runner in the first place! Before we get into this article, I presume you have probably stumbled across it due to the fact you are training for the London Marathon so I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and wish you all the best in the weeks and months leading up to such a prestigious race event! Even if you're Read More
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.